CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wow. I've been lame and haven't posted in forever.

Things...

1. I have got to finish my phsyical therapy. I'm now officially too heavy to take part in a SKIN study. Geez. They wanna make sure I don't show allergies to makeups and stuff. But I'm too fat for that.

2. PAT continues to try to take out a hit on me. Yesterday my bus driver tried not once, but twice, to throw me off my feet on my way home.

3. I FINALLY GET PAID TOMORROW!!! and I swear I'll pay all my bills. Really. Repeat after me - I will not buy [insert product here - shoes, makeup, clothes, gadgets, etc.] Repeat 3x.

4. I'm watching the skies darken to a beautiful thunderstorm. And I can't wait. I love to watch thunderstorms.

5. Scrubs makes me want to be a doctor. Those guys just have so much frickin' fun.

6. Well, Obama lost PA. I knew that was gonna happen, but I voted anyhow.

0 comments: