CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

iTunes

First off - does anyone know what the i in front of every single Apple product stands for?

Secondly, since I am about to crash my lovely Dell laptop while updating my iPod, I thought I'd refer you to 2 of my FAVORITE blogs.

http://theburghblog.com is the best thing since sliced bread. PittGirl has a great view on the city I call home. Check her out.

www.mentalfloss.com is just fun. This is usually how I pass my free time. They've got great blogs.. Just flippin' wonderful.

So, I leave you with that. I'm off to get more muzak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First. LOVE the moon background. Second, thanks for the kind shoutout. ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say the apple i is for internet. or inventive. or innovative. but probably internet.

what do i win??!??!