CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dude...

... so I seriously love my co-workers. No really, they're great. I'm a big ol' social butterfly and I just dig anything that throws me in a room with 17 other people.

The meetings themselves aren't really all that jazz, but hell, the "team building" stuff is just fun. We had an all day meeting today and got to go on about what our individual personality types are. Chaos ensued. Good times. So then, we all went to a tiny restaurant for dinner (fuckin fabulous, I might add). And after two glasses of wine and a weird ass cosmo on the rocks in a water goblet, I probably love everyone, but I just really enjoy the company of my co-workers. They're fun, they have great personalities and wonderful senses of humor.

And I'm not just saying this because I told them they'd never find my blog. Mwahahahah.

Its cool - they already know I swear like a sailor and love Keifer. mmmm....

But, alas, I must crash, as my ass has to be back in meetings at 8 tomorrow. Joy.

Peace out kids.

0 comments: